Our Mission Statement Gateway Family Church is a passionate church family inviting people into a journey of life transformation through the love of God. God's Family. God's Way. God's Dream.
CoreValues At Gateway Family Church we, as a family of Christians have chosen to embrace and emulate the following Core Values. We are a church that reflects God's Kingdom through:
• Being Holy Spirit Led - Family that radiates the supernatural nature of God's Kingdom.
• Championing Destiny - Family that celebrates the journey of transformation and divine purpose.
• Culture of Honor - Family that loves God and loves like God.
• Attitude of Excellence - Family that reflects the excellence of heaven in all we do.
• Lifestyle of Evangelism - Family that shines the light of the gospel both corporately and individually.
Pillar Declarations The pillars represent six foundational truths (Hebrews 6) that exist in the life of the believer to release heaven on earth. Below are prayers and declarations that allow us to engage heaven's truth in our lives.
Missional Elements At Gateway Family Church, we have embraced the understanding that Core Values are vital to the life of a community but at the same time those values need to have vehicles to express them. Therefore we have developed Four Missional Elements that help guide us in expressing our values.
In the Life of Jesus we can see these four missional elements being expressed.
• Ministry to the Father Worship and Intercession
◦ Jesus made a point of spending time in Worship and Intercession. His ministry was focus started in the place of worship and prayer to His Father.▪ Mark 1:35 - And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed.▪ Luke 5:16 - And He would withdraw to desolate places to pray
• Vision From the Father - Steps of Obedience – Cross
◦ Jesus heard from the Father and obeyed Him. ▪ John 5:19 - So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise.
• Ministry To the Disciples
◦ Jesus knew the importance of caring for His disciples ▪ John 13:1 - Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.
• Ministry To the Multitudes
◦ Jesus ministered to the world ▪ Matthew 9:36-38 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
We desire at Gateway to have the same Missional Elements as Christ
• Ministry to the Lord - We believe that it is important as a community of believers and as individuals to participate in worship and intercession to the Lord.
• Vision From the Lord - Our desire is to receive clear vision from God and to respond to Him in obediently carrying out those visions.
• Ministry to our Church - We believe that a healthy church ministers to itself through effective programs and initiatives to strengthen our church family.
• Ministry to our World - Our desire is to have an impact in our community, nation and world, our call is beyond our four walls to bless our community with the love of Christ.